Interested in becoming trained in the Inside-Out teaching model?
Click here to apply now for the Inside-Out 2014 Summer Training Institutes.
• May 18 – 24 (Sunday to Saturday) – Michigan
• June 16 – 22 (Monday to Sunday) – Oregon
• June 30 – July 6 (Monday to Sunday) – Philadelphia
• July 28 – August 3 (Monday to Sunday) – Philadelphia
• Tuition, food, and materials ($1,600)
• Cost for those staying overnight ($400)
• Cost for those not staying overnight ($150)
• See further information for possible incidental costs
Good news: There's still more time to apply for one of the Inside-Out trainings!
The deadline for applications for the Michigan and Oregon trainings is April 7th and the deadline for the trainings in Philadelphia is April 21st.
Inside-Out National Instructor Training Institute, May 2009
The Institute is a comprehensive seven-day, 60-hour intensive training program that covers everything necessary to develop a course in the Inside-Out model: curriculum development, setting parameters, institutional relationships, group dynamics, interactive pedagogical approaches, and much more. Two or more of the days provide an opportunity to learn this transformative educational method through observation, hands-on experience, dialogue, and engagement with an Inside-Out Think Tank, a working group of inside and outside alumni, who have years of experience in the Inside-Out methodology. Training will be followed by consultation to assist in on-site program development.
THE INSIDE-OUT CENTER